Sunday 3 May 2020

More 5 Star Reads

Blog 8 – 2.6 Challenge – 26 blog posts over 26 days…

Back in 2017 I suggested 15 books that I had rated 5 out of 5 stars on Good Reads. You can check out that list by clicking here


3 years on I think it is time to share some more Recommendations. Here are 10 more books I have rated 5 out of 5 stars on Good Reads.

1. After the End by Clare Mackintosh
2. The Child Bride by Cathy Glass
3. And Then It Happened by Linda Green
4. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
5. Smack by Melvin Burgess
6. The Stranger Within by Kathryn Croft
7. The Love Shack by Jane Costello
8. Local Girl Missing by Claire Douglas
9. Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
10. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

I am taking part in the 2.6 Challenge to help save our UK charities. If you enjoyed my blog post or are feeling generous please consider donating as little as £1 to support my chosen charities: The Norrie Disease Foundation, Guide Dogs for the Blind, Look UK, RNIB and Girl Guiding UK. You can find my fundraising page by clicking here

Thank you, stay safe and happy reading x



No comments: