Friday 25 March 2011

Stats

After I posted yesterday I thought I would browse my blog a bit. I’m not a very technical person, so you’ll never see anything fancy on this blog other than basic entries and the odd link now and again! I haven’t really got a clue about the various settings, but the stats link intrigued me. I’ve never looked at it before and was pleasantly surprised. Ok so I’m not rivalling Su Bo or Justin full of himself, but overall i’ve had 3434 hits since I began writing in August 2008. Today I’ve already had 5 hits, 11 in total yesterday and 307 last month. It appears my main audience is the UK, which makes sense since that is where I live! However, I can’t believe in the last week I’ve had hits from the USA, Japan, Iran, Moldova, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Russia and Ireland. I’ll have to do a post on the Eurovision Song Contest this year, which I love watching! Anyway, thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my blog, there’s something quite exciting to know it’s worldwide! I’ve said in the past I write it purely for myself, but if others find it interesting or amusing, even better!

No comments: