Wednesday 20 April 2011

More Olympic Ticket Debating

There are just six more days to apply for Olympic tickets and the debate continues with regards to only wheelchair users being definitely entitled to a free carer or companion ticket. BBC In Touch have done another short piece about the topic gauging visually impaired people’s response. Oh and one of those people happen to be me!

I was very unprepared when they contacted me and my interview was very tongue tied and generally awful! However, they managed to salvage enough so I could grab my 15seconds of fame! I bet the editor had never had to work so hard!

If you would like to listen you can do so here: BBC In Touch 19/04/11

The feature is after the DLA campaign for visually impaired people over the age of sixty five.

Enjoy!

No comments: